Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

"Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now He has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death, to present you holy in His sight, without blemish and free from accusation..." -Colossians 1:21-22

All praise to Jesus for His radical obedience to the Father and great love for us. I am in awe that, because of Him, I will one day be presented to the Father as holy and without accusation. That just blows me away. Not because of what I have done, but because of Jesus my Savior. How I love to celebrate Easter, and the reminder of what He has done for me - and His victory over death!

One of the take-aways from the sermon for me was to go out and live from the resurrected life, not from the flesh. What a wonderful, practical "charge" going forth from Easter Sunday!

We celebrated Easter at New Life Community Church, and then at Marc's Uncle Richard's house.

 On the way to church.

 Hunting for Easter eggs.

 Dylan and cousin Morgan.

 Hugs!

As always, a not-so-successful family picture. It never fails.