Thursday, January 20, 2011

SeaWorld

There were Christmas trees in the water everywhere. Such a cool, unique sight!

Riding the carousel. I was slightly disturbed by the fact that it was sea creatures that you rode on. I guess I'm an old-fashioned girl. I prefer carousels with horses, or any form of land animal.

 D taking a spin with his only two girl cousins - Olivia and Kalli.

The whole family checking out.......something. (I forget. I was the one taking the picture. But it was one of the few times our entire family met up at the same place at the same time, so I had to snap a picture.)

 Shamu!
Dylan is not a sit-still kind of guy, but he did last for almost the entire Shamu show.

 Daddy and Dylan seeing what they can find in the water.

Dylan getting upclose and personal with a "boad." (Bird.) And yes, he is wearing only one shoe. When he got upset riding in the stroller, he'd kick off a shoe. It was a losing battle putting it back on, so we spent 50% of the trip with one shoe on.