Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Dylan was a dinosaur this year for Halloween!

The back of D's costume.

His cute little butt.

Family pic in the Andersonville neighborhood where we went trick-or-treating. It is the best "trick-or-treating" neighborhood we could ask for! Everyone decorates their houses, even some adults dress up, there's music playing outside - everyone gets into it.

We went out with our friends Jen and Cortt, and their baby Connor, the pumpkin. (So cute!!)

Our neighbors Cass and Naomi and their little girl Rina also joined us. Rina was the prettiest little Snow White I've ever seen.

People (including myself) kept referring to Dylan as: a crocodile, an alligator, and a frog.

A shot of all the action. I am probably smiling because I...um, I mean Dylan....just scored a Snickers bar.

When we got home, Dylan just headed on in and started playing with his toys. He had no idea he had a dinosaur costume on.