Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cousin Troy's Wedding

I flew to South Dakota with Dylan last week for my cousin Troy's wedding. Troy Boy, as I call him, is more like a brother than a cousin, so this wedding was a special one. I got to see soooo many friends, family and classmates at the wedding too.

Troy and his beautiful wife Rachael.

---------------------------------------

We of course got to spend time with my immediate family over the weekend too. It was a fabulous trip.....

THE BASEBALL TEAM

All 4 of my nephews play on the same baseball team, and they showed up after their game on Wednesday night.

Dylan immediately got "broken in."

Dylan and my brother - "Coach Ryan."

---------------------------------------

SPOILED

Dylan got lots of attention - and treats - from his grandma.

Ice cream face. (Lookin' good, eh? He has no idea his pants don't match, they're hiked up to his neck, and he has food on his face.)

---------------------------------------

FAMILY TIME

Playing with Grandpa.

Trace, Kalli and Tyce making Dylan giggle.

D and I with Mom and Ryan.

---------------------------------------

OUTDOORSMAN

Dylan could not get enough of the outdoors while we were there!

Grandma spent many-a-morning walking with Dylan everywhere.

D would often scoot out onto the edge of the deck and just look out at the yard.