Friday, November 12, 2010

Seattle Trip

I went out to Seattle to visit my sister and her family in early November. They had moved in June, and I hadn't seen their new house yet. They have a beautiful mountain view, and it was so refreshing to be in that setting. I loved being with her family, learning about Olivia's new school, and getting to know my now-1-yr-old nephew Nathan, who I hadn't seen since last November! He's changed so much.

 At a local playground with OE.

At Olivia's bus stop. It was so neat to see her as such a big girl, boarding the bus and off to school.

Baby Nathan is the most "go-with-the-flow" baby I've ever met in my life. Can't you just tell? He is so funny, and so precious.
 Nathan, taking after his daddy (who's a cop) - supervising his older sister's playtime.

Nicole and I outside of our beloved Starbucks.