Sunday, May 2, 2010

South Dakota Trip

The week after moving into our apartment, Dylan and I traveled to South Dakota with my grandparents, who had been in town for Easter. We had a fabulous week with family and friends.

Playing games with Uncle Ryan and cousin Trey.

Grandma borrowed a bike trailer, so D got his first bike ride! 
He loved it.

He also got his first wheelbarrow ride from Grandpa. :)

If you look closely, you see the "object" my mom is chasing, and that the "object" is fully ready for bed, dressed in his PJ's. I had gotten Dylan ready for bed and let him go out to say goodnight to Grandpa and Grandma. We were about to begin our wind-down routine in his room. The next thing I knew, this was the scene.

Shooting hoops.

Having a tea party with Grandma.

Checking out the cement that was just laid for a basketball court at Uncle Ryan's house.

My dear friend Jamie and her two youngest kids - Kaleb and Kai.

 My other dear friend Jaymi, my sophomore year college roomie.