Friday, August 7, 2009

Seattle

Marc, Dylan and I traveled to Seattle this past week to visit my (pregnant!) sister Nicole, her husband Craig, and 4 yr.-old daughter Olivia. We had a fabulous time. I always love it out there. And there was so much answered prayer in regard to this trip. We are just praising God for such a great time.

------------------------
A DAY (OR TWO) AT THE PARK




-------------------------------
BUDDIES




---------------------------

KEEPING THE KIDS ENTERTAINED

I got to watch Olivia (blonde, in white shoes) in her dance class while there. A highlight of my summer! There are few things in life more precious than 4 yr. old little girls dressed up in tu-tus.

Dylan met his first horse. The boys took the kids to Craig's mom's place, where they have a horse and dog.

OE and Dylan petting the "goggy," as Dylan calls him.

D loved Olivia's ball pit.

----------------------------

KEEPING THE ADULTS ENTERTAINED


We visited a coupe of wineries in the Seattle area.

At Columbia Winery.

Doing a tasting at Chateau St. Michelle. (My sister only had a sip.) :)

-----------------------------

Outside of Eastlake Church.

Out to dinner in Bellview.