Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day

Isn't this the epitome of "a gift"?! I loved the way my gift from Marc was wrapped so much that I didn't want to open it! I'm a sucker for "presentation."

Our V-Day celebration was a memorable one. We planned on cooking a meal together, and had all the ingredients out and ready to go. Before getting started, I put a bundle of parsley down the garbage disposal and it seemed to be taking awhile to dissolve, so I kept running water. 5 minutes later, I felt water on my feet and realized that water had flooded the entire cabinet below and was pouring out. The parsley got jammed in the pipe, causing it to "spring a leak", so the 5 minutes of water was on our kitchen floor. Needless to say, our next move after cleaning up was placing a carry-out order. :)