Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Dedication/Mother's Day Weekend

Dylan was dedicated at church on Mother's Day. It was a very special occasion, as his great-grandparents (my grandparents) were the prayer sponsors who stood up with us at the service. Great Grandpa and Grandma Ortman got to meet him for the first time, and my parents also flew in for the occasion.

Meeting his great grandparents.

Seeing Grandpa and Grandma Ortman again.

Thirty babies were dedicated that day.


At the Baby Dedication, Marc and I formally presented Dylan to God and declared our commitment to raising him in accordance with the Word of God. My grandparents stood up with us as the prayer sponsors, who have committed to praying for Dylan, Marc and me
over the course of the next year.

Celebrating Mother's Day.

Four generations.